Below is a map of our resort. For more information, click on a particular cottage.
NEW IN 2016 - Cottage #5 will be a 2 bedroom 2 bath Lake Home
- SMOKING POLICY: No smoking is allowed inside the units. Smoking is permitted on the porch or outside the unit only
- WHAT TO BRING: Kitchen and bath towels, and soap.( Bed linens are provided)
- AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST: Cribs ($15), high chairs & strollers (free). Babysitting arranged with 24 hour notice.
- FREE WIRELESS HIGH-SPEED INTERNET ACCESS:Bring your laptop or free use of a guest computer in the lodge.
- LAUNDROMAT: A laundromat is located on the resort. Laundry soap is furnished.
- SORRY, FOR THE COMFORT OF OUR GUESTS, NO PETS OR FIREWORKS ALLOWED.
- CHECK-IN AFTER 2:00 PM
- CHECK-OUT BEFORE 8:30 AM
DEPOSIT/ CANCELLATION POLICY
For deposits made prior to February 1, a $100 deposit will hold your 2016 reservation (refundable if cancellation made by February 1). By February 1, the balance of the deposit will be due. A 3% fee will be added to the cottage rental if a credit card is used to pay for any portion of your bill. We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard and Discover. In case of cancellation after February 1, your deposit, less $100 per-week-reserved booking fee, will be returned to you, provided the unit is re-rented. For reservations made during the prime season, if you cancel less than 45 days from the start of your vacation, you are responsible for the remaining payment of the unit reserved, unless the unit is re-rented. All rates subject to 5.5 percent Wisconsin sales tax. Full cottage and marine rental will be charged for the length of time reserved.